Dart playing is a great workout for your brain and it keeps it active. It helps to take your mind off many things and keeps you relax as a position diversion. The dartboard delivers convenient dart playing and also keeps you concentrated while playing. It also helps to improve your physical self-control because throwing a dart accurately needs good control of the body. So, let’s compare the Gran Board 2 and the Dartslive 200s, and choose which is better.
The Gran Board 2 is a unique board that can be placed at any convenient location. This board doesn’t take up much space and it can connect with other devices through Bluetooth. The Gran Board 2 is portable and easy to set up. The Dartslive 200s is a great dartboard with features useful for mounting. It comes with an application that is compatible with Apple and Android devices.
Both devices can be installed by mounting on the wall. The boards come with features like screws and more for mounting them conveniently on the wall. The Gran Board 2 and the Dartslive 200s come with an application that can be installed on your smart devices. This application is connected to the board through Bluetooth and it lets you play with several players and also computer opponents conveniently. The application is capable of offering over 20 games, opponents playing, computer opponents playing, and unique features. This application can be downloaded and installed from the operating system’s application store.
The Gran Board 2 and the Dartslive 200s are both made of high-quality plastic material. They have a unique numbering design and shape. They are designed to produce low sound whenever they’re used. Both boards are portable and easy to install in your room or any convenient location. They come with a durable mounting screw to make sure the Gran Board 2 and the Dartslive 200s are mounted well. The Gran board 2 and the Dartslive 200s come with soft-tipped darts that can be used for dart playing. These soft-tipped darts are convenient and ideal for the board. The darts don’t damage the board when they’re used.
The Gran Board 2 and the Dartslive 200s come with an application that comes with a wide array of statistics for every game you play. These statistics let you know how well you’re improving.
Both devices come with Bluetooth technology for efficient connection with compatible devices.
So, let’s take a look at their differences.
- Gran Board 2: The Gran Board 2 comes with a weight of 8.1 pounds and dimensions 22.5” x 22.5” x 1 ”. It comes with a target area that is 2 inches deep and 22 inches round.
- Dartslive 200s: The Dartslive 200s come with a weight of 8.11 pounds and dimension 22.5” x 20.87” x 1.63”. It also comes with a 15.5-inch target area.
- Gran Board 2: This board is compatible with iOS (iOS 7 and above, iPad 3 and above, and iPad Touch 5th Generation or later), Android OS v4.3 or later, and Android Smart TV.
- Dartslive 200s: The board is compatible with only Apple and Android devices.
Read next – Gran Board 2 vs 3: Which Dartboards are Better?
- Gran Board 2: Gran Board 2 requires two AA batteries to operate.
- Dartslive 200s: The Dartslive 200s comes with a USB cable for the power supply.
Pros and Cons
Before our final verdict, we will go over a few pros and cons of the Gran Board 2 and the Dartslive 200s.